Mentoring is one of the cornerstones of the Aggie Women Network Mission. Through a partnership between the Aggie Women Network and the Women's Resource Center we have created AMPLIFY |Women's Mentorship Circle. The purpose of AMPLIFY is to create opportunities for students to connect with Aggie women whose professional and personal accomplishments align with the student’s ambitions. Mentors gain the opportunity to remain connected to the University and give back to the next generation of Aggie women. Through AMPLIFY we help lift the voices of the current and the future Aggie generations, not only bettering their lives, but our community.
- December 18 – February 8: Mentor Application Open
- January 27 – March 3: Mentee Application Open (Extended due to winter storm closure)
- February 10: Mentor Training 6 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. via Zoom
- February 25: Mentee Training 5 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. via Zoom
- February 26 - March 4: Mentor and Mentee matching