Mentoring is one of the cornerstones of the Aggie Women Network Mission. Through a partnership between the Aggie Women Network and the Women's Resource Center we have created AMPLIFY |Women's Mentorship Circle. The purpose of AMPLIFY is to create opportunities for students to connect with Aggie women whose professional and personal accomplishments align with the student’s ambitions. Mentors gain the opportunity to remain connected to the University and give back to the next generation of Aggie women. Through AMPLIFY we help lift the voices of the current and the future Aggie generations, not only bettering their lives, but our community.
- August 14 - August 27: All program participants join the program and completely fill out their profiles.
- August 28 - August 31: Official Matching Period
September 1: Administrator Matching
- Program administrators will manually match and participants who have not completed the matching process on their own.
- September 9: Mentor Training 6 p.m. - 7 p.m.
- September 14: Mentee Training 6 p.m. - 7 p.m.